Private equity firms are snapping up brand-name companies and assembling portfolios that make them immense global conglomerates. They're often able to maximize investor value far more successfully than traditional public companies.
This volume contains Harold Pinter's first six plays, including The Birthday Party.The Birthday Party Stanley Webber is visited in his boarding house by two strangers, Goldberg and McCann. An innocent-seeming birthday party for Stanley turns into a nightmare. 'Mr Pinter's terrifying blend of pathos and hatred…
How do PE firms become such powerhouses? Learn how, in Lessons from Private Equity Any Company Can Use. Bain chairman Orit Gadiesh and partner Hugh MacArthur use the concise, actionable format of a memo to lay out the five disciplines that PE firms use to attain their edge:
· Invest with a thesis using a specific, appropriate 3-5-year goal
· Create a blueprint for change – a road map for initiatives that will generate the most value for your company within that time frame
· Measure only what matters – such as cash, key market intelligence, and critical operating data
· Hire, motivate, and retain hungry managers – people who think like owners
· Make equity sweat – by making cash scarce, and forcing managers to redeploy underperforming capital in productive directions
This is the PE formulate for unleashing a company's true potential.
How to download book
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $17.99. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Lessons from Private Equity Any Company Can Use»: