Read alsoWHAT ARE ANGELS?
WHAT ARE ANGELS?:A Muslim's faith is not complete without believing in angels. In this book Irfan Alli looks at what Islam teaches about these normally unseen beings. Do you ever wonder: 1. What are angels? 2. Do they have wings? 3. Do they have a role in our lives? 4. Can they travel between heaven and earth? 5. Are they all alike? 6. Can…
* That you should question your faith.
* What happens after death.
* That Jesus had no father.
* What advice a parent can give to their children.
* The story of Mary, mother of Jesus.
* The differences between the wives of Noah, Lot, and Pharaoh.
* Why there is a barrier between sweet and salt water.
* Who has domination of the heavens and the earth.
* Why mankind was created into nations and tribes.
* Who should be worshipped.
* About the Day of Judgement.
* That Jesus is a prophet of Islam.
* About the signs of God.
* What is righteousness.
* That Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad all invited to the same God.
* What is sin.
* Jesus was not crucified and will come again..
* That God is one.
* What Moses said to his people.
Find out about these and other issues by reading this book.