Read also1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT, 2nd Edition
If you need to know it, it's in this book. Practice makes perfect, and 1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT, 2nd Edition aims to give you everything you need to do just that. This edition of our practice-packed prep book has been revised and updated for the next generation GMAT debuting in 2012, and optimized for e-reader…
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Chemistry is—or how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Chemistry Subject Test arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Chemistry Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Hands-on experience with all three question types in each content chapter
• Complete study sheet of core formulas and terms