"Multi-tasking and distracted women everywhere yearn for simplicity and for the ability to focus on their goals and ambitions. Allison's book is timely. You will uncover the secret to achieving your dreams and discover that goal setting is a unique and personal process."
~Fran Hewitt, International bestselling author, The Power of Focus for Women
Why You Should Read This Book
This book provides a step by step goal setting and motivation program based on the achievement, personal change and motivation research. You will discover and prioritize which dreams and goals are the most important to you, and how you can make the process of achieving your goals joyful, easy and convenient. By removing thoughts of uncertainty and doubt about your ambitions you will develop unstoppable motivation to move forward with your goals - until you achieve them!
Read alsoFish Out of Agua
A voice from the loudspeaker blared, "Will the family who brought the little redheaded white girl to the Puerto Rican Day parade please come to the bandstand to pick her up." I looked around. Wait a minute. I am at the bandstand. I am that lost girl!Michele Carlo, a redheaded, freckle-faced Puerto Rican raised in the Polish section of the…
This Book Will Help You If...
• You are feeling unclear about your life dreams and goals
• You know what you want to achieve but you lack motivation to get started
• For mysterious reasons you begin to work toward a goal but then give up after awhile
• Your current life choices suggest that you are no longer serious about your goal, despite thinking about your goal all the time
• Long chunks of time go by, and you feel anger, shock and disbelief that you have not been making progress with your goals
"This book shows you how to develop clarity and focus, move ahead faster, and accomplish more of your goals than you ever thought possible."
~Brian Tracy, bestselling author of The Psychology of Achievement, over 500 audio and video learning programs