Written for dyslexic adults or anyone who thinks they might be dyslexic, this bold and imaginative book is deliberately concise and easy to dip into.
- User-friendly, essential guide to the world of study and work for anyone with dyslexia;
- Identifies the key needs of adults and young people who are dyslexic;
- Encourages them to put together their own package of ideas and strategies for success;
- Offers practical activities, examples and support covering reading, memory, organization, self-esteem, IT and dyslexia in the workplace;
- Over 100 topics from this book are expanded on our online resource.
This unique guide to overcoming the day-to-day difficulties associated with dyslexia will also be of great interest to employers, colleagues, teachers, friends and family of those with dyslexia.
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $30.59. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Making Dyslexia Work for You»:
Download Amazon Kindle:
Download MS Word: