In this collection of eBay tips and hints are many that are difficult to find. Some maybe you're not suppose to know. Many were learned the hard way.
Read alsoA First Step to Mathematical Olympiad Problems
See also A SECOND STEP TO MATHEMATICAL OLYMPIAD PROBLEMS The International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) is an annual international mathematics competition held for pre-collegiate students. It is also the oldest of the international science olympiads, and competition for places is particularly fierce. This book is an amalgamation…
Spare yourself the pain and suffering, read this book before selling or buying on eBay!
Hints and Tips in this book include:
- Before Bidding, the Contact Me Scam - Beware of It
- Buyers are suppose to Complain Within 45 Days
- Don’t Forget About FaceBook Marketplace
- eBay has banned the selling of intangible items, and that includes curses!
- eBay has trained teachers that could be in your area.
- eBay Research Tool 1
- eBay Research Tool 2
- Haggling on eBay Can Pay Off
- How To Check the Average eBay Price For an Item
- Instant Money Transfer Service Scam - Beware of It
- Join the many eBay Forums
- Keywords & Relevancy
- Last Minute Bidding Frenzies
- Listing Software (For Your Items)
- Make Sure Your Competition Actually Has The Item
- Misspelled Item Search Tool
- Misspelled Word Search Tool
- Nigerian Type Scam for Paying EBay Auctions
- Numerous Other Creative Ways to Find Items to Buy
- Order Samples Before Buying If Possible
- Other Things to Do To Exploit Sellers' Screw-ups
- Outbid? Here’s a Way To Maybe Get It After all
- Search Descriptions As Well As Titles
- Search EBay Using eBay Boolean Logic
- Second-chance Auction Scams To Beware Of
- Sellers like to Drop Ship When Possible
- Sneakily Find Underpriced Buy It Nows
- Sniping and other Last Minute Bidding Frenzies
- Tool to Track Down Crazy EBay Auction End Times.