Read alsoElectronic Resources in the Virtual Learning Environment: A Guide for Librarians
This book covers the key current topic of electronic library resources and learning in the digital age. The book begins by outlining the changing 'information environment' in which librarians now work. It then goes on to discuss: the development of e-learning as a concept and the impact this is having on the further and higher education sector;…
* A classic for the oil and gas industry for over 65 years!
* A comprehensive source for the newest developments, advances, and procedures in the petrochemical industry, covering everything from drilling and production to the economics of the oil patch.
* Everything you need - all the facts, data, equipment, performance, and principles of petroleum engineering, information not found anywhere else.
* A desktop reference for all kinds of calculations, tables, and equations that engineers need on the rig or in the office.
* A time and money saver on procedural and equipment alternatives, application techniques, and new approaches to problems.