Every parent struggles to find a balance with cell phones, Facebook, and video games in the lives of their kids. Most parents feel overwhelmed and ill-equipped to set boundaries for their kids because they don't know what to do with the technology themselves. Tech Savvy Parenting will give you the practical tools and resources you need as a parent to help your kids and teens use technology wisely and responsibly. Brian's easy to follow instructions and "how to" tips will help you to:
Read alsoSecret Societies of America's Elite: From the Knights Templar to Skull and Bones
An expose of the dark and critical role secret societies play within the ruling families in America and their influence on American democracy, current events, and world history. • Reveals the enormous influence secret societies still have on contemporary American life. • Shows how the secret Masonic cells that smuggled in…
- Address safety and awareness in online browsing.
- Deal with internet pornography and it's draw for teens.
- Talk with your child about texting and sexting.
- Set time limits and restrictions with video games.
- Understand the role of social networking in the lives of teens.
- Learn to protect your high schooler's online reputation.
- And many many more issues.
As you learn to navigate and use the technology that is part of your teen's life, you can move from frustration to being a tech savvy parent.