Travel with Insider Tips to the city that never sleeps - from Broadway to Manhattan - this guide will show you how to get the most out of the Big Apple.
Read alsoThe Travels of Marco Polo Volume II
The Travels of Marco Polo Volume II Marco Polo, italian merchant traveller from Venice (1254-1324) This ebook presents «The Travels of Marco Polo Volume II», from Marco Polo. A dynamic table of contents enables to jump directly to the chapter selected. Table of Contents -01- About this book…
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for New York and discover everything there is to know – from Brooklyn to Queens, Staten Island to The Bronx – this guide really does have it all!
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants – make the most of your time in one of the most famous destinations in world whether you be there for a weekend or two-week break.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Central Park, High Line, Fifth Avenue and the Lincoln Center.
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including where to get amazing views of Central Park, how to best enjoy the free open air concerts and the city’s newest and trendiest night club where you can enjoy live concerts, dancing, karaoke and ping-pong too!
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of New York with street index including the world famous Times Square
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from the city with one of the largest and most famous skylines in the world – dominated by the iconic Empire State Building.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in New York and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about - whether it is taking in a Broadway show, one of the numerous yearly parades or just taking in a city renowned for its culture, fashion, art and global trade.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional New York hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal New York itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.