Linking Picture Book Biographies to National Content Standards: 200+ Lives to Explore
200+ Lives to Explore
Presenting beautifully illustrated picture book biographies, this book pairs narrative nonfiction biographies rich in language and illustrations with national content standards in the social studies, science, and the arts.
Do you wish you... ...had more confidence? ...were more toned? ...had more energy? ...were comfortable getting your photo taken? ...could stop stress eating? ...had more discipline? ...could finally lose weight and keep it off? ...could enjoy…
• Provides more than 100 picture book biographies (primarily from 2010 to the present) that offer the newest in engaging literature
• Supplies lessons and units of instruction—including technology and web tools—that can be used to teach collaboratively with content area teachers
• Links directly to national content area standards to ensure rigorous teaching
• Provides clear evidence of the value of using higher-level picture books with middle grade students
• Lends the unique perspective of authors who hold graduate degrees in children's literature, have been book reviewers for many years, have presented at state and national conferences on children's literature, and possess extensive experience with review committees of children's resources at the state and national levels on the subject of determining the quality of books for children
How to download book
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $40.49. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Linking Picture Book Biographies to National Content Standards: 200+ Lives to Explore»: