Need to create value through operational excellence?
Read alsoMy Friend Smith
My Friend Smith Talbot Baines Reed, english writer of boys' fiction (1852-1893)This ebook presents «My Friend Smith», from Talbot Baines Reed. A dynamic table of contents enables to jump directly to the chapter selected.TABLE OF CONTENTS -01- ABOUT THIS BOOK -02- HOW I CAME TO BE SENT TO STONEBRIDGE HOUSE -03- I…
Forget financial engineering, value creation is here to stay! In this unique publication a leading group of world-class operating partners explains how to drive growth and improve EBITDA in portfolio companies.
Edited by Tony Ecock of Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) and PEOPEN, The Operating Partner in Private Equity features in-depth successful strategies, important lessons learned, real-life examples and war stories in all aspects of the value-creation cycle.
Reading this executive-level publication you’ll learn from superior operating experts and leading investor favourites: 3i, Advent International, Clayton Dubilier & Rice, General Atlantic, KKR Capstone, Morgan Stanley Private Equity and WCAS.
If you’re an operating partner, this guide will help you succeed in your day-to-day job, benchmark against your peers and provide invaluable intelligence on every aspect of adding value to private equity portfolio companies.
For general partners building an operating partner team, you’ll find out which models works best for your firm. Get the insider views about how to make the best investments and successful exits.
Key benefits of this title
1. Gain a deep understanding of the value-creation process, with strategic approaches and practical advice
2. Leverage strategies on how to grow EBITDA and effectively manage costs and working capital to improve bottom-line performance
3. Learn how to build an effective operating partner team that best fits your firm
4. Discover how to conduct effective financial, operational, tax and market due diligence to maximise positive outcomes
248 pages of valuable top-tier insight detailing:
- Leverage operating insights from over 30 top-tier private equity operating partners and consultants
- Optimise your due diligence process by knowing which questions to ask to reveal competencies and deficiencies before committing to a deal
- Identify strategies that can deliver early wins and maintain momentum across your entire organisation post-close
- Understand who your customers are through research and how to secure long-term buy-in through implementing customer lifetime value
- Develop a procurement programme to drive significant cost savings throughout the entire portfolio
- Incentivise and manage your portfolio company CEOs and management teams to ensure maximum cooperation and results