CompTIA® Security+ SY0-301 Practice Questions Exam Cram, Third Edition, offers all the exam practice you’ll need to systematically prepare, identify and fix areas of weakness, and pass your exam the first time. This book complements any Security+ study plan with more than 800 practice test questions–all supported with complete explanations of every correct and incorrect answer–covering all Security+ exam objectives, including network security; compliance and operation security; threats and vulnerabilities; application, host and data security; access control and identity management; and cryptography.
Read alsoSeldovia Sam and the Very Large Clam
Youngsters will love reading about the misadventures of Sam, a fictitious eight-year-old boy from Seldovia, Alaska, who slips in and out of trouble – but always learns something in the process. In book one, Sam wants to find the biggest clam ever. He's digging so hard that he doesn't notice when the tide comes in. Will Dad get back with help in…
This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook does not provide access to the CD-ROM content that accompanies the print book.
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA Security+ SY0-301 Practice Questions Exam Cram and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA Security+ SYO-301 exam.To receive your 10% off discount code:
1. Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
2. When prompted, enter ISBN:9780789748287
3. Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content”
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your Security+ exam!
- Features more than 800 questions that are organized according to the Security+ exam objectives, so you can easily assess your knowledge of each topic.
- Use our innovative Quick-Check Answer System™ to quickly find answers as you work your way through the questions.
- Each question includes detailed explanations!
- Our popular Cram Sheet, which includes tips, acronyms, and memory joggers, helps you review key facts before you enter the testing center.
Diane M. Barrett (MCSE, CISSP, Security+) is the director of training for Paraben Corporation and an adjunct professor for American Military University. She has done contract forensic and security assessment work for several years and has authored other security and forensic books. She is a regular committee member for ADFSL’s Conference on Digital Forensics, Security and Law, as well as an academy director for Advancement Solutions. She holds many industry certifications, including CISSP, ISSMP, DFCP, PCME, and Security+. Diane’s education includes a MS in Information Technology with a specialization in Information Security. She expects to complete a PhD in business administration with a specialization in Information Security shortly.