Expert ship surveyor Don Butler shares a lifetime’s ship repair costing experience in this unique resource for accurate cost estimation and planning
Read alsoSouth Asian Mammals
Until now, information on mammals in South Asia has never been brought together on a single platform providing all‐inclusive knowledge on the subject.This book is the most up‐to‐date comprehensive resource on the mammalian diversity of South Asia. It offers information on the diversity, distribution and status of 504 species of terrestrial and…
- Includes hard to come by information on typical ship repair labor expectations for accurate man-hour forecasting and cost estimation
- Produced for marine engineers and marine industry professionals to aid with repair specification and negotiation, helping you to plan work and budgets more reliably
- Uses man-hours as opposed to particular rates or currencies, providing a long-term model for pricing regardless of location, rate fluctuation or inflation
Bringing together otherwise scattered details on specific repair and dry-docking activities, this invaluable guide will save you time and improve the accuracy of your ship repair estimates. Don’t plan or commission work without it!
Don Butler is a fellow of the Institute of Marine Engineers and a member of Society of Consulting Marine Engineers and Ship Surveyors, UK.
- Made up of very hard to come by information on typical ship repair labor expectations for accurate man-hour forecasting and cost estimation
- Produced for marine engineers and marine industry professionals to save time, aid in repair negotiation and help companies to plan more reliably
- Man-hour listings assist in long-term pricing, meaning the book content remains valid regardless of currency, rate fluctuation or inflation