- Enables both the haematologist and laboratory scientist to identify blood cell features, from the most common to the more obscure
- Provides essential information on methods of collection, blood film preparation and staining, together with the principles of manual and automated blood counts
- Completely revised and updated, incorporating much newly published information: now includes advice on further tests when a specific diagnosis is suspected
- 400 high quality photographs to aid with blood cell identification
- Highlights the purpose and clinical relevance of haematology laboratory tests throughout
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $118.79. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Blood Cells»: