***For a limited time, you can get the author’s latest book, The Yin & Yang Lifestyle Guide, for free - click here to find out more > michaelhetherington.com.au/freebook (just copy and paste into your browser)***
Shelf Unbound Notable 100 for 2015Late one night when Adrian is nineteen, he risks climbing up into the green tower that operates the railway bridge spanning Vancouver’s Burrard Inlet. There, he encounters a mysterious naked woman who will haunt him for years to come.A decade later, he catches his wrist on a fish…
If you struggle with losing weight using modern and conventional methods than Chinese and Oriental medicine may be what you are looking for!
Traditional Chinese and Oriental medicine brings a unique perspective to the understanding and processes involved in losing weight. For thousands of years these methods have been refined and this book provides us with a clear picture of how to treat obesity in a healthy and natural way using these methods. Not only limited to the treatment of obesity, traditional Chinese and oriental medicine provides us a way to reach our potential on all levels physical, mental/emotional and spiritual.
In this book you will know:
- How to increase the overall health and vitality of your energy field
- If your organs are in a healthy state or not and how to go about correcting it
- How to adjust your posture and breath to re-establish energetic balance
- How to harness the 5 elements to increase overall health
- How to identify signs and symptoms and what they mean according to TCM
- What supplements and herbs will increase weight loss potential
- How to harness yoga and acupuncture to gain quicker results
- How to plan your day in a way that supports healthy weight loss
- Techniques to curb cravings easily and effectively
- How to use meditation to assist in weight loss
Work with the forces of nature and not against them to achieve your goals.