Endorsed for Edexcel.
Enable your students to develop high-level skills in their Edexcel A level History breadth and depth studies through expert narrative and extended reading, including bespoke essays from leading academics.
Read alsoMy Revision Notes AS Edexcel History: The Triumph of Fascism in Italy, 1896-1943
Unlock your full potential with this revision guide which focuses on the key content and skills you need to know.My Revision Notes Edexcel AS History: The Triumph of Fascism in Italy, 1896-1943 closely combines the content of this Edexcel AS unit with revision activities and advice on exam technique. In addition each section has a model answer…
- Build a strong understanding of the period studied with authoritative, well-researched content written in an accessible and engaging style
- Ensure continual improvement in students' essay writing, interpretation and source analysis skills, using practice questions and trusted guidance on successfully answering exam-style questions
- Encourage students to undertake rolling revision and self-assessment by referring to end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams across the years
- Help students monitor their progress and consolidate their knowledge through note-making activities and peer-support tasks
- Provide students with the opportunity to analyse and evaluate works of real history, with specially commissioned historians' essays and extracts from academic works on the historical interpretations