With The V Book, women will learn everything they need to know about the basics of vulvovaginal—or “V”–health, an essential yet often overlooked area of women’s health. Dr. Elizabeth G. Stewart, the nation’s foremost expert in vulvovaginal care and sexual-pain disorders, answers the questions about the all too common “V” ailments that women are embarrassed to discuss even with their doctors.
Read alsoThe Sower And The Seed
This practical mini-book of instruction will teach you precisely how to recognize and understand God's unchangeable laws, and just how the enemy tries to use them against us. You will be blessed with a greater degree of understanding and awareness in your personal life. May the Lord use this book to speak directly to your heart.
comprehensive and authoritative guide for women of all ages includes:
• How your vulvovaginal concerns change throughout the life cycle, from your teens through menopause and beyond
• How to pick a good gynecologist, and how to ask the right questions
• Dos and don’ts of V hygiene—and why sometimes less is better
• The safest use of tampons, pads, and pantiliners
• How to handle common symptoms, such as redness, itching, dryness, and discharge
• Which medical tests you should insist upon from your doctor
• Tips for safe and pleasurable sex, and what to do when sexual intercourse is painful
• The latest research on vulvodynia, the vaginal pain syndrome that won’t go away
• Diagnosing and treating yeast infections, allergies, and other ailments
• What to do if your doctor detects cancer or precancer cells
And much, much more...
From the Trade Paperback edition.