Take the communication advantage to accelerate success.
Read alsoGod's Blood, God Seed
God's Blood, God Seed is the first in a series of novels tracing the path and exploits of Jon Logan from the Flint Hills of twenty-firstcentury Kansas backwards in time to the last ice age and his full circle return to the modern world. Often more by accident than design, Loganplays an integral part in building the collective…
When all is said and done, it’s the communication and the relationships that create meaning and success. Professionally and personally, use the right connections to transform dreams into reality. Leverage communication for peak performance.
Wise Communication provides the ready reference to improve relationships, connections and communication. This guide improves your current skills and expands your repertoire for both personal and professional success.
Wise Communication Topics:
• Make friends and become more likable
• Create a network by both quality and quantity
• Promote leadership and influence
• Master electronic media
• Develop resonance and rapport through neuro-linguistic programming
• Deal with difficult people and situations
• Make others comfortable with you and your ideas
• Focus a team on success and perk performance
About the Author:
Robert G. Jerus, SPHR is a consultant, counselor, speaker and author.Professor Bob spent over 30 years as a professor before devoting himself to full time emotional intelligence, communication and relationship performance.
Praise for Wise Communication:
"This book is full of ideas, quotes and content that make it easy to read, enjoy and benefit from. If you're looking for ways to communicate better, you'll find them here."
– Mark Sanborn, CSP, CPAE, President, Sanborn & Associates Inc.
“A compendium of communication “quick tips” and quotes for all occasions. The ready-reference format makes skimming easy—for answers or sheer enjoyment.”
– Dianna Booher, Author of Communicate with Confidence and Creating Personal Presence
“In today’s connectivity age, Wise Communication is more important than ever. Put down the iPhone, turn away from your email and devote time to this important work.”
– Frank McKinney, Bestselling Author, Entrepreneur, Realtor Extraordinaire
“A treasure trove of hints, tips, and inspirational quotes which you’ll keep dipping into time and time again…”
– Andy Mckay, Communications Associate, BAE Systems Maritime Services, Essex, United Kingdom
“This was filled with useful, practical tips on topics related to both work and personal life. Very easy to reference for “just in time” information needed to improve communication, resolve issues, and improve knowledge and understanding. I appreciated that each topic covered provided helpful and doable information and suggestions.”
– Pat Cross, Independent Career Management Consultant, San Francisco, CA
“A simple, easy to use “how to” guide to developing great communication. The accompanying workbook is well set out and is a useful capture of all the ideas presented in the guide. Recommended for leaders at all levels.”
– Ros Cardinal, Business Owner, Shaping Change, Tasmania, AU