Read alsoDark Passage
A poisoner is loose in the caravan, and men are dying. Powerful old enemies have returned for vengeance, and Jonmarc finds honor and courage tested as he risks his life to save his friends.Soldier. Fight slave. Smuggler. Warrior. Brigand lord. If you’ve met Jonmarc Vahanian in the Chronicles of the Necromancer and Fallen Kings Cycle books,…
New to the edition is a downloadable network stimulation lab manual that allows students to visualize and experiment with core networking technologies in direct coordination with the book's discussion. Thanks to this and many other enhancements, Computer Networks: A Systems Approach remains an essential resource for a successful classroom experience and a rewarding career in networking.
* Written by an author team with over thirty years of first-hand experience in networking research, development, and teaching – two leaders in the work of defining and implementing many of the protocols discussed in the book.
* Includes all-new coverage and updated material on MPLS and switching, wireless and mobile technology, peer-to-peer networks, Ipv6, overlay and content distribution networks, VPNs, IP-Telephony, network security, and multimedia communications (SIP, SDP).
* Additional and earlier focus on applications in this edition makes core protocols more accessible and more meaningful to readers already familiar with networked applications.
* Features chapter-framing statements, over 400 end-of-chapter exercises, example exercises(with solutions), shaded sidebars covering advanced topics, web resources and other proven pedagogical features.
* Through a companion Web site (see button on this website), provides many additional resources, including a downloadable network simulation lab manual tightly integrated with the topics in the book.