Would you love to be paid to eat and travel? Learn simple, insider secrets on how to be a food critic…even if you’re a beginner!
Read alsoThe First Knowledge Economy
Ever since the Industrial Revolution debate has raged about the sources of the new, sustained western prosperity. Margaret Jacob here argues persuasively for the critical importance of knowledge in Europe's economic transformation during the period from 1750 to 1850, first in Britain and then in selected parts of northern and western Europe. This…
An interactive and practical guide on how to live your dream of being a food critic.
Here's a sneak peak at what you’ll discover in "The Ultimate Guide for How to be a Food Critic!":
* How to write like a professional food critic, as we teach you 5 unique food writing techniques, so you will be a confident food writer in no time!
* Jam packed with food writing tips and fun exercises, which means you will pick up the essential skills by 'doing', rather than just passive reading
* Four comprehensive glossaries from food preparation to restaurant terminology, so you can impress your readers with industry know how
* Learn the 2 latest food preparation techniques, and have a competitive advantage over your competition
* We show you how to discover your own writing “style”, so you can create your own unique writing flavour!
* Have access to a handpicked list of useful resources and tools, so you can continue to refine your food writing skills
And that’s just a fraction of what you’ll find out in “The Ultimate Guide for How to be a Food Critic!”
So grab a copy today and get started on your food critic journey.