No matter what you want to write, Scrivener makes it easier.
Whether you’re a planner, a seat-of-the-pants writer, or something in between, Scrivener provides tools for every stage of the writing process. Scrivener For Dummies walks you step-by-step through this popular writing software’s best features. This friendly For Dummiesguide starts with the basics, but even experienced scriveners will benefit from the helpful tips for getting more from their favourite writing software.
Read alsoFundamental Concepts of Physics
Fundamental Concepts of Physics introduces students with little scientific background to college physics. Dr. Michael J. Cardamone presents the science of physics in a nonthreatening, non-mathematical conceptual format, with emphasis on its historical and cultural foundations. While directed at non-science undergraduate college students, the text…
- Walks you through customizing project templates for your project needs
- Offers useful advice on compiling your project for print and e-book formats
- Helps you set up project and document targets and minimize distractions to keep you on track and on deadline
- Explains how to storyboard with the corkboard, create collections, and understand their value
- Shows you how to use automated backups to protect your hard work along the way
From idea inception to manuscript submission, Scrivener for Dummies makes it easier than ever to plan, write, organize, and revise your masterpiece in Scrivener.