DK Eyewitness Travel Family Guide France: Western France, from the groundbreaking family travel series, is written by parents and guarantees the entire family will enjoy their trip to France.
Read also1000 CEOs
From moguls to maverick CEOs, learn their secrets, share their successFrom safe hands to young turks, risk takers to innovators - get the instant profiles of 1,000 of the world's best CEOs. Definitive biographies deliver all the essential information on each CEO's career, their highs, lows, management style, vision and distilled wisdom,…
This thorough guide covers Normandy, Rouen, the D-Day Beaches, Mont-St-Michel, Brittany, Rennes, Océanopolis, Brest, the Sranding Stones of Carnac, the Loire Valley, Les Machines de l'île, Nantes, Tours, Château Royal de Blois, and Chartres Cathedral. The guide also includes dedicated "Kids Corners" that feature cartoons, quizzes, puzzles, games, and riddles to inform, surprise, and entertain young travelers as they explore everything Western France has to offer.
With child-friendly sleeping and eating options, detailed maps of main sightseeing areas, travel information, language tips, budget guidance, age range suitability, and activities for every area, DK Eyewitness Travel Family Guide France: Western France is the ultimate guide to stress-free family travel.
Now available in ePub format.
DK's Family Guide Western France epub, from the groundbreaking family travel series, is written by parents and guarantees the entire family will enjoy their trip. With child-friendly sleeping and eating options, detailed maps of main sightseeing areas, travel info, budget guidance, age range suitability and activities for each sight, Family Guide Western France epub is the ultimate guide to stress-free family travel.
In Family Guide Western France epub:
- Detailed information on getting there, getting around, where to stay and eat and a brief history of France
- 'Hubs', built around major sights from the D-Day Beaches to the Standing Stones of Carnac, map the perfect day out, with suggestions for what to see, when to go and how to get there
- Dedicated 'Kids Corners' feature cartoons, quizzes, puzzles, games and riddles to inform, bamboozle and entertain young travellers
- 'Letting off steam' suggestions and eating options around all 'hubs' enable the entire family to recharge their batteries
- Maps outlining the nearest parks, playgrounds and public toilets
- Language section lists essential words and phrases
- 'Take shelter' suggests indoor activities for rainy days
- Plus, DK's illustrations and reconstructions of the city, to give real cultural insight
Regions in Family Guide Western France epub:
-The D-Day Beaches
-Sranding Stones of Carnac
- The Loire Valley
-Les Machines de l'île, Nantes
-Château Royal de Blois