Since its reform and opening up, China has experienced unprecedented social and economic development. It is important to understand the biggest and fastest growing economy's policy and strategy. As a key director in Party School of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, the author proposes a development path and reform strategies for China in the next three decades.
Read alsoKate On Camera
The second in the series of new short stories from Irish-born Katie Tegan, chronicling her highly-charged sexual adventures. Now an adult living in America, Kate finds herself at home alone on a Saturday night, and uses her looks, and her laptop, to find playmates - this time, a hot married couple who are also looking for a little magic. As…
This book suggests reform strategies not only for the economic structure but also for the political system in China. The author makes a sound analysis and exposition of “Chinese dream”, which reflects the vision of a better life in the future and the main indicators of social change. The book investigates China's development path, political system, economic structure, people's livelihood etc and suggests long-term strategies for China in this regard.Contents:
- Chinese Dreams for the 21st Century
- China's Development Road to Realizing Chinese Dreams
- Selection of Development Road: Material Structural Adjustment and Competitiveness Promotion
- Without the Transformation of the Development Mode, China has No Way Out in Resources and Environment
- Resources and Environmental Constraints: What China Should Do in the Future
- The Focus of the Second Reform: Fiscal and Taxation System
- Elimination of Polarization and Realization of Common Prosperity
- Improving the Economics Systems: Reform of Land, Finance, and State-owned Economy
- Route Map of China's Road
Readership: Undergraduates, graduates and researchers who are interested in China's development path, political system, economic structure, people's livelihood as well as China's long-term strategies.