Read alsoThe Measure of a Woman
The Measure of a Woman helps women discover their strengths and learn from their weaknesses so that they can truly live in accordance with Gods Word. The world tells us one thing about beauty, but God's Word relates that beauty is something much deeper. When women learn how to be beautiful from the inside out, they gain respect and serve as…
* Written to provide analysts, engineers, and managers with the background and specific instruction needed to develop and implement more effective data mining systems.
* Helps you to understand the trade-offs implicit in various models and model architectures.
* Provides extensive coverage of fuzzy SQL querying, fuzzy clustering, and fuzzy rule induction.
* Lays out a roadmap for exploring data, selecting model system measures, organizing adaptive feedback loops, selecting a model configuration, implementing a working model, and validating the final model.
* In an extended example, applies evolutionary programming techniques to solve a complicated scheduling problem.
* Presents examples in C, C++, Java, and easy-to-understand pseudo-code.
* Extensive online component, including sample code and a complete data mining workbench.