Do you want to eliminate cable or satellite TV service and save money each month and year? This book is your helpful resource to getting rid of cable and going with digital or streaming programming.
Read alsoChromecast Dongle User Manual: Guide to Stream to Your TV
Are you a new owner of the Chromecast dongle from Google and want to learn how to set up your device, install various apps or add-ons, and get more out of it? This is the helpful guide book for you which includes Chromecast tips and tricks for streaming to your TV! What's in this guide: -How to install and set up…
Inside this inexpensive, helpful guide you will learn:
- How to watch TV channels for free with a digital antenna.
- Which media streaming devices are the best options for you.
- How to watch live streaming sports programs online.
- Using the Chromecast by Google for streaming media.
- How to program your Roku to get even more channels than before.
- What items you need to consider in order to drastically reduce your annual spending towards TV or media programming, and much more!
Shelby Johnson is a bestselling Kindle eBook author and wants to help consumers save money by eliminating their cable or satellite TV services. Since Shelby has gone through the necessary steps to get rid of her own cable TV service, she has saved up to $1,000 a year in costs, spending only a fraction of that to continue watching TV shows and movies.
Pick up this low cost guide today and be on your way towards getting rid of cable or satellite and still being able to watch TV or movies!