Read alsoMichelin Like a Local New Orleans
Travel beyond the brochure borders and see the world “like a local” with this eBook version of New Orleans Like a Local by Michelin and Peter Greenberg, America’s travel expert. Sitting on a bend of the Mississippi River, “Crescent City” is an intoxicating blend of people and cultures. The New Orleans Like a Local guide delves…
• How to tell if your room is really clean
• What never to order from room service
• The real way to prevent hotel crime
• How to beat excessive hotel phone charges
• The exact rooms where headline-making events took place
Drawn from the author’s experiences as both an investigative reporter and a constant traveler, Hotel Secrets from the Travel Detective is an essential guide to everything from luxury resorts to motels, from airport hotels and bed-and-breakfasts to outrageous (and often secret) alternatives to hotels.
From the Trade Paperback edition.