Why have so many people tried and loved Joy Bauer's 90/10 Weight-Loss Plan? The answer is simple: it works! On the 90/10 plan, dieters follow a balanced diet of 90% nutritious foods and 10% "Fun" foods-whatever you want, whenever you want. Since you don't feel deprived of your favorite foods, The 90/10 Weight-Loss Plan is a program you can stay on successfully.
Read alsoChampion of the Scarlet Wolf Book Two
Book Two of Two.Five years after abandoning the Sagrada Academy, Elezar Grunito has become infamous in the sanctified circles of noble dueling rings for his brutal temper and lethal blade. Men and women of all ranks gather to cheer and jeer, none of them knowing Elezar’s true purpose. But a violent death outside the ring marks Elezar as a wanted…
Now, Joy, one of New York's hottest nutritionists, reveals the secrets to creating meals that will help you lose weight and keep it off. Cooking with Joy delivers a 14-day menu plan and over 100 satisfying and delectable recipes. Forget about chalky diet shakes and bland frozen meals. Using Joy's healthy recipes plans, you and your family will enjoy dishes like Apple Cinnamon Crepes, Chicken and Cashew Lettuce Wraps, and Creamy Pumpkin Pie. Cooking with Joy is the perfect book for those looking to shop smart and create delicious and healthy at-home meals.
Only Cooking with Joy features:
- Over 100 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!
- A fourteen-day menu planner
- Nutritional information including variations to fit 1200, 1400, 1800, and 2000 calorie-a-day eating plans
- Joy's aisle-by-aisle guide to navigating the grocery store
- Kids in the Kitchen – a chapter devoted to kid-friendly meals and snacks, including Cheerios French Toast,
Pretty in Pink Soup, Banana Choc-Topus, Rainbow Chicken Nuggets, Frozen Pudding Lollipops, and more!
- Gourmet meals for parties – From Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Mango Salsa to Roasted Red Pepper Frittatas
- A 14-Day Menu Plan Joy's Top Ten Tips – How to get the most flavor from the foods you eat
- Joy's aisle-by-aisle guide to navigating the grocery store – where to stop and where to steer clear!