Read also1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT, 2nd Edition
If you need to know it, it's in this book. Practice makes perfect, and 1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT, 2nd Edition aims to give you everything you need to do just that. This edition of our practice-packed prep book has been revised and updated for the next generation GMAT debuting in 2012, and optimized for e-reader…
We don't have to tell you how tough AP U.S. Government & Politics can be to master—or how important getting a stellar exam score can be to your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Glossary for quick reference of the most important topics, dates, cases, and information
• Helpful practice drills at the end of every content review chapter