Private Tutor SAT Math 2013-2014 Prep Course is a critically-praised, low cost alternative to the often unaffordable tutoring industry. Students can achieve the results of private tutoring at a fraction of the cost. This complete course covers all aspects of the SAT Math sections including numerous practice drills with detailed answer explanations. Written by Amy Lucas, a Summa Cum Laude graduate of UCLA with fifteen years of experience as an SAT Master Tutor and Education Specialist. The School Library Journal Starred Review stated "Library collections serving high school students as well as homeschoolers seeking instruction, practice, and basic standardized test-taking tips for the Math SAT will find this series an essential purchase." The Library Journal stated, " Verdict: highly recommended for students taking the SATs." Math book can be used alone or with the corresponding 10-hour DVD course.
Read alsoMr. Monk and The Blue Flu
More information to be announced soon on this forthcoming title from Penguin USA.
• Achieve the results of Private Tutoring at a fraction of the cost!
• SAT Math Vocabulary from Integers to Modes
• Narrowing down Answer Choices faster
• Includes everything from Arithmetic & Algebra to 3D Figures & Coordinate Geometry
• Practice drills with Answers and Explanations
• Personal one-to-one approach from an experienced Master Tutor
Must Be/Could Be Problems
Answer Choice Test (A.C.T.)
Drills and Answer Explanations