"Exploring Kyoto by long-term resident Judith Clancy is an excellent guide to exploring Kyoto on foot." -Lonely Planet Japan Among the world’s most cherished ancient cities, Kyoto, Japan, is perfect for exploring on foot. Richly detailed and small enough to fit in a jacket pocket, Exploring Kyoto is an essential guide to becoming an enlightened pedestrian in the area once known as Yamashiro (the back of the mountains”). Thoroughly revised and updated, this edition of Exploring Kyoto offers two new routes and spans a spectrum of geographical and cultural topography, from bustling downtown quarters to remote mountaintops, hip eateries to ancient shrines. Included are:
* Thirty explorations, including the well-known-Mt. Hiei, Arashiyama, Heian Shrine, Ryoanji, Philosopher’s Walk-and many hidden corners
* Detailed maps tracing each route
* Over thirty descriptive photos Essential tips on etiquette and behavior
* Full index to all sites and attractions
* In-depth information on local history, arts, and festivals
A sweet Story with a twist : Usually I absolutely hate novels that are supposed to be a collection of letters and/or diary entries for this simple reason, they are as transparent as saran wrap. Something along the lines of Im just jotting down a casual letter to inform you that I just had a terrible fight with so-and-so, heres what we said word…
How to download book
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $13.09. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Exploring Kyoto»: