Nicholas Nickleby By Charles Dickens - With Original Illustrations, Summary and Free Audio Book Link
Read alsoDoctor Marigold (Mobi Classics)
This is an electronic edition of the complete book complemented by author biography. This book features a table of contents linked to every chapter. The book was designed for optimal navigation on the iPad, Nook, PDA, Smartphone, and other electronic readers. It is formatted to display on all electronic devices including eReaders, Smartphones and…
• Title contains Color, B&W original Illustrations
• Title contains Summary
• FREE audio book link at the end of the book
• Charles Dickens's Biography
• Charles Dickens's Top Quotes
• Easy to navigated Active Table of Contents
• High formatting quality and standards, manually crafted by professionals
Nicholas Nickleby; or, The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby is a novel by Charles Dickens. Originally published as a serial from 1838 to 1839, it was Dickens' third novel.
The novel centers on the life and adventures of Nicholas Nickleby, a young man who must support his mother and sister after his father dies. His Uncle Ralph, who thinks Nicholas will never amount to anything, plays the role of principal antagonist.