Read alsoUncle John's Bathroom Reader Tunes into TV
What does Homer Simpson call friend...mother...secret lover?” Television, you meathead! Here comes your wacky neighbor Uncle John to present TV the way only he can. From test patterns to Top Chef, from My Three Sons to Mad Men, as well as TV news, advertising, scandals, sitcoms, dramas, reality shows, and yadda yadda…
- The word cash originally referred to a money box.
- By 2040, robots may become as intelligent as people.
- Grasshoppers hear with the fronts of their knees.
- Reebok shoes are named after a type of African gazelle.
- 11,111,111 X 11,111,111 = 123,456,787,654,321.
- In almost every language on Earth, the word for mother begins with the letter m.”
- The word hiccup appears once in the works of William Shakespeare.
- Scientists have revived bacteria that were dormant for 250 million years.
- If you’re floating in space and you fart, it will generate enough force to propel you forward.
And hundreds more facts just like