Herbs give big rewards with a small amount of work—even the most inexperienced, space-strapped gardener will have success. This handbook includes:
Read alsoDB2 9 Fundamentals
Starting with the certification process itself and ending with the concept of isolation levels and locking, this guide covers everything needed to know to pass the DB2 9 Fundamentals Certification Exam (Exam 730). The prerequisite for all intermediate and follow-on DB2 certifications, XML usage, basic table creation, a rich set of sample…
• Guidance on choosing the right plants, designing dazzling in-ground gardens and striking edible containers, and growing herbs indoors year-round
• Ins and outs of growing fifty different plants and hundreds of varieties, from warm and aromatic Mojito mint to peppery nasturtium flowers, from fruity lemon verbena to exotic cinnamon basil, and more
• Handy tricks for winterizing plants and extending the outdoor growing period
• Simple recipes for cooking with and preserving your harvest: Herb-Encrusted Goat Cheese; Homegrown Bloody Mary Mix; Lavender Shortbread; Orange, Rosemary, and Honey Ice Cream
• Upcycling projects based on reusable materials
Perfect for novice gardeners and longtime enthusiasts looking for inspiration, Easy Growing is a fun, power-packed resource for creating a delicious herb garden anywhere.
From the Trade Paperback edition.