Going Paleo doesn't have to mean giving up your favorite comfort foods. In Paleo Eats, Kelly Bejelly focuses on Paleo cooking from the heart with recipes that make beloved traditional dishes Paleo-friendly. If you miss chocolate chip cookies hot from the oven, fried chicken on family picnics, the sweet-and-sour meatballs from your favorite Chinese restaurant, or your grandmother's peach cobbler, this book is for you.
Read alsoCum Rug
WARNING: CUM RAG IS A 4400+ WORD ADULT EROTICA SHORT STORY - ADULTS ONLY Dan might be married, but that hasn't stopped him from exploring his more feminine side with other men. While she's out working late, he arranges to meet up with a local man at his home. Dressed up like a good little sissy boy,…
Paleo Eats is jam-packed with over 100 tempting sweet and savory recipes, from condiments to desserts, all inspired by classic comfort foods. Delicious dishes like Coconut Cinnamon Cereal, Southern Fried Chicken, Lamb Gyro Burgers, Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls, and Devil's Food Cake prove that eating Paleo is as fun and delicious as it is healthy. You'll find something for everyone, even picky eaters, with recipes that are easy to make and even easier to love.
Paleo Eats is all about REAL COMFORT FOOD MADE PALEO, for MEALS that are AS TASTY as they are HEALTHY. INSIDE you'll FIND:
- Over 100 grain-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free recipes that re-create your favorite comfort foods, including Chicken Pot Pie, Skillet Cornbread, Green Bean Casserole, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Apple Pie, and many, many more
- Tips for transitioning to a Paleo lifestyle, including advice for keeping your food budget low and which tools are essential for kitchen success
- A detailed Paleo baking tutorial with an overview of Paleo flours and guidelines on how to use them for the best results
- Troubleshooting tips and how to fix a recipe gone wrong
- Icons marking dishes that are perfect for holidays and special occasions, from Valentine's Day to game day to birthdays, and dishes that comply with the Autoimmune Protocol.