Learning that feels like playing.
Read alsoThe Pleasure Slave
When Santa Fe antique dealer Julia Anderson was curiously drawn to purchase a battered jewelry box, she never expected it to contain her own personal love slave. Especially not tall, dark and sinfully handsome Tristan-a man hard to resist, and determined to fulfill her every desire.Though Tristan was a rogue of the battlefield and the boudoir,…
Jam with the band that fits in your pocket! 5 Minute Jams is a handy solution for guitar players looking to inject a greater sense of motivation and direction into their practice time. It provides essential tools for developing playing technique and musicality in a way that is engaging and effective.
This handbook features a collection of premium jam tracks drawing on influences from rock, pop, blues, and folk. These backing tracks are designed to provide a more realistic playing environment for practicing improvisation, scales, and technical exercises. This guide takes a detailed look at each progression used, outlines numerous scale options for improvising, and discusses various concepts for getting the most out of using jam tracks. It is a highly valuable resource for those looking to hone their improvisation skills and command of the guitar fretboard.
- FREE access to a full-length album of high-quality backing tracks, valued at $9.99 (downloaded separately).
- Over 50+ pages of instructional material including HD diagrams and guitar TAB.
- Detailed discussion on maximizing practice time, using jam tracks effectively, and key concepts for improvisation.
- Numerous scale and arpeggio suggestions for working with each jam track provided, plus a bonus navigation guide for visualizing these patterns in context.
- Developing your improvisation skills over various major and minor key signatures.
- Experimenting with fundamental patterns and concepts in a realistic musical environment.
- Gaining valuable tools and insights for enhancing focus and efficiency in your practice time.
- Learning numerous progressions, chord voicings, scale shapes, and arpeggios patterns that will inspire continued creativity.
While this guide is written for guitar players of various skill levels, it does assume a general familiarity with the guitar, along with a basic understanding of chord charts and tablature. It’s perfect for those who have some knowledge of scales but want to improve their improvisation, playing technique, and fretboard navigation skills.