The revised, streamlined, and reorganized DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine continues to be your must-have orthopaedics reference, covering the surgical, medical, and rehabilitation/injury prevention topics related to athletic injuries and chronic conditions. It provides the most clinically focused, comprehensive guidance available in any single source, with contributions from the most respected authorities in the field.
Read alsoOh My Darling Clementine for Viola and Tuba, Pure Sheet Music duet by Lars Christian Lundholm
This traditional folk song with English words by either Percy Montrose or Barker Bradford is set to the Spanish folk song Romance del Conde Olinos o Nino. It was made popular by Mexican miners during the Gold Rush between 1848 and 1860. Solo Score. Pure Duo Sheet Music Arrangement for Viola and Tuba, by Lars Christian Lundholm.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Be prepared to handle the full range of clinical challenges with coverage of both pediatric and aging athletes; important non-orthopaedic conditions involved in the management of the athlete; rapidly evolving techniques; and sports-related fractures.
- Understand rehabilitation and other therapeutic modalities in the context of return to play.
- Take advantage of in-depth coverage of arthroscopic techniques, including ACL reconstruction, allograft cartilage transplantation, rotator cuff repair, and complications in athletes, as well as injury prevention, nutrition, pharmacology, and psychology in sports.
- Equip yourself with the most current information surrounding hot topics such as hip pain in the athlete, hip arthroscopy, concussions, and medical management of the athlete.
- Remain at the forefront of the field with content that addresses the latest changes in orthopaedics, including advances in sports medicine community knowledge, evidence-based medicine, ultrasound-guided injections, biologic therapies, and principles of injury prevention.
- Enhance your understanding with fully updated figures throughout.
- Take a global view of orthopaedic sports medicine with the addition of two new international section editors and supplemental international content.
- Access even more expert content in new "Author’s Preferred Technique" sections.
- Find the information you need more quickly with this completely reorganized text.