This is a comprehensive guide for creating a medical marijuana dispensary or delivery service, collectively growing medical marijuana, and operating in the current legal environment. This guidebook provides current, comprehensive directions on how to form and operate a California medical marijuana collective, storefront dispensary and delivery service. The guide also provides information on how to legally grow medical marijuana and comply with all legal requirements as a medical marijuana patient in California. This book was written by seasoned medical marijuana experts, and there is no substitute of this quality available.
Read alsoPicture Your Prosperity
Everyone has a unique vision of a prosperous and secure future. What’s yours?If someone asked you to describe prosperity and security, what would you see in your mind’s eye? Is it finally taking that trip to Paris? A beautiful beach house? Or maybe making that last mortgage payment and staying right where you are? In your vision are…
- What California business entities are required under SB 420
- How to incorporate as a not-for-profit
- How to remain compliant with the various state business requirements
- What is the ideal plant count and what is required to grow more than your personal limit
- How to determine what is "reasonable compensation" for employees and directors
- How to properly calculate growers' reimbursements
- How to set up internal controls, accounting and inventory tracking procedures
- How to properly price medical marijuana for members
Also included are sample membership agreements, bylaws and all other
This is a MUST READ for individuals involved in or considering entering the medical marijuana industry. This manual provides step-by-step instructions and detailed examples on all aspects of the California medical marijuana industry.