Read alsoBattle Earth III (Book 3)
The third instalment of an epic new science fiction trilogy that tells of humanity's desperate struggle to survive against an overwhelming alien invasion.Reinforcements from across the world have brought the battle in Germany to a bitter standstill. Faced by increased pressure from the humans, the Krycenaean invaders call in troops from the…
Make healthy eating a lifetime habit.
Let The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods teach you how to:
- design a safe diet
- use foods to stimulate the body¹s natural ability to rejuvenate and heal
- discover the role that fiber, enzymes, fatty acids, and other dietary components
- have in helping us live healthfully
- understand which food prescriptions will help you safely treat more than 70 specific ailments, including acne, Alzheimer¹s disease, immune system depression, insomnia, migraine headaches, PMS, and rheumatoid arthritis
- prepare foods safely in order to prevent illness and maximize health benefits
- select, store, and prepare all kinds of healthful foods
Providing the best natural remedies for everyday aches and pains, as well as potent protection against serious diseases, The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods is a required daily health reference.