Effectively diagnose and manage children with congenital and acquired heart disease by consulting the concise, portable and fully updated edition of Park's The Pediatric Cardiology Handbook. Designed as a companion to Dr. Park's larger text, Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners, this resource features useful diagrams and clear descriptions of disorders, presenting healthcare professionals in practice or in training with a reliable point-of-care reference or general review.
Read alsoTime To Let Go
Time to Let Go is a contemporary family drama set in Britain.Following a traumatic incident at work Stewardess Hanna Korhonen decides to take time off work and leaves her home in London to spend quality time with her elderly parents in rural England. There she finds that neither can she run away from her problems, nor does her family provide the…
- Facilitate the decision-making process with a user-friendly organization; consistent and easy-to-read coverage.
- Better understand core concepts with help from numerous illustrative diagrams.
- Familiarize yourself with the latest developments in the field through extensive updates on congenital heart defects, infective endocarditis, cardiomyopathies, cardiac arrhythmias, long QT syndrome, blood pressure and systemic hypertension.
- Stay abreast of new recommendations in lipid screening for children, as well as the normative blood pressure standards for auscillometric and oscillometric methods obtained in the San Antonio Children’s Blood Pressure Study.
- Access an expanded section covering two-dimensional echocardiography, and consult detailed normative values of echocardiography in the Appendix.
- Study the newest approaches in the area of cardiac surgery, such as hybrid procedures.