A unique photography and educational book, created for young people anywhere in the world, who want to improve their own lives. Complete with “how to” proven techniques. The four themes of the book encourage interaction with others.
- Shows readers how to learn and care more about today’s global world, and how they fit in
- Stimulates the imagination and intellectual curiosity of young people from middle school through late teens
- Provides cross-cultural views of work, play and lifestyle of people and countries around the globe
- Compares and contrasts the diversity of people and cultures, enabling students to reflect upon their own lives and surroundings in a global contest
- Enriches school curricula, after school activities and home study
- Provides lessons in social studies, geography, cultural diversity, globalism, life skills and goal setting