If you've ever bought, owned, or sold a home – or are about to – youknow how exciting and how daunting it can be. Buying, Owning andSelling a Home in Canada, Second Edition, completely revisedand updated, tells you absolutely everything you need to know aboutthe joys and headaches of owning a home.
- Complete on-volume reference on every stage of owning ahome.
- Covers shopping for a mortgage; negotiating your agreement ofpurchase and sale; signing contracts with renovators, movers, andothers; understanding those mpenetrable insurance policies; dealingwith problem neighbours and much more.
- Your "operating manual" for legal issues as well as theeveryday problems of home ownership.
- Written in plain English that's easy to understand.
- Includes helpful, practical checklists and forms.
- Tells you what you need to know to prevent and solve manyproblems on your own.
- What you need to ask lawyers and other professionals – it mayeven help to reduce the fees you'll have to pay.
- Completely revised and updated including: how to look for ahome on the Internet and how you can use your home to save, or getmore money.
- Expand information on such topics as: condominium ownership,making offers on a home, and homeowner's insurance, to name just afew.