Frontiers of Health is an essential guide to healing, combining medical expertise with unique insights into the human condition. Dr Christine Page illuminates our understanding of disease and its purpose for inner spiritual growth. In this excellent introduction to our subtle anatomy, Dr Page explores the chakras and their individual relationship to disease, pathology and soul unfoldment. Drawing upon her experience as a respected doctor, and observations of the many patients who have been her greatest teachers, Dr Page asks us to look fully at wholeness on all levels: body, mind and spirit.
Read alsoThe Gadget War
Kelly Sparks is the undisputed gadget champ at Danville School. Then Albert Einstein Jones, an alumnus of Young Inventor's Camp, joins her class. Kelly could give up the gadget crown gracefully -but she'd much rather let the spitballs and smelly goo fly!
· 'A must for professional carers and aspiring healers' Light, The College of Psychic Studies
· 'Fascinating and packed full of thought-provoking advice' Healthy Eating
· 'A clearly written, very impressive and important bridge-building book ... for the first time, one can see exactly how healing comes from within the subtle bodies being reflected in their physical counterpart' Aromatherapy Quarterly
· '... straightforward, comprehensive and clear. I applaud this very worthwhile book' New Humanity
· 'There are some books that are written in such a way that you feel you are reading a letter from a friend. Frontiers of Health is one of them ... without doubt an important and far-sighted work in the field not only of health but also of human consciousness' The London Connection