Do you have questions like these about the run:walk method? Are you looking for a running training guide to faster runs?
Read alsoGrandpa and Me on Tu B’Shevat
The tradition of planting on Tu B’Shevat, the Jewish New Year for trees, is handed down from generation to generation in this warm tale. Using a shovel “shiny and new,” a little boy and his grandpa plant a seed “with a green curlicue.” Like the tiny seed, this rhyming tale grows and blossoms into a celebration of nature and of family. The…
- How can I build my confidence with the run:walk method?
- How can I separate truth from fiction among the many claims that I hear about the run:walk method?
- What are the secrets behind becoming more successful with the run:walk method?
- Are there any "rules" with the run:walk method that I may break?
- How can I simplify how I use the run:walk method?
Run:Walk Method Mastery answers all of these questions – and helps you to master the method in the process – by covering:
- Three confidence-building tips for run:walk athletes
- Several "great hoax" claims about the run:walk method
- Five little-known factors affecting your success with the method
- Seven "rules" about the method that are meant to be broken, including the likely origin of each rule, when and why to break the rule, and – most important – how to break the rule
- Three ways to simplify your use of the run:walk method, so that you can become a true master of the method
Plus, Run:Walk Method Mastery includes descriptions for marathon and half-marathon group training programs that specialize in helping you to master the run:walk method, as well as URLs for several references and an offer to get more, directly from the author.