The 2nd Edition of Chemical Peels, by Drs. Mark G. Rubin and Rebecca Tung, shows you how to get great results by performing the newest techniques and treatments. Explore new chapters devoted to body peeling, review adjunct therapies and various methods used internationally, master chemical peeling for darker skin types, and examine case studies with before-and-after clinical photographs. This new edition in the Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series lets you offer your patients the best skin rejuvenation methods available today.
Read alsoMiranda Bay
Miranda, a quirky, strong-minded and lovable young woman, splurges her inheritance on the old Miranda Bay Sanatorium in the sub-tropical Bay of Islands, New Zealand, simply because it bears her name.She knows little about running a business and depends heavily on loyal cousin Pansy's expertise.In her frantic drive for success…
- Learn the "tricks of the trade" from practically minded, technically skilled, hands-on clinicians.
- Review a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they present in practice.
- Improve your technique by examining common pitfalls and how to optimize outcomes.
- Get a look at emerging topics in the field, with guidance on the newest developments in cosmetic procedures
- Confidently meet the growing demand for chemical body peeling with a targeted chapter addressing the stronger chemical concentrations and added skills needed, the extent of treatments, and the body areas that prove the most resistant.
- Enhance outcomes for your patients with new coverage of the CROSS technique for improving hard-to-treat scars.
- Explore new chapters on comprehensive complications with expert advice on how to avoid them and details on corrective management.
- Know how to vary your technique for patients with darker skin types, and learn alternate approaches used internationally.
- Get expert tips by viewing case study details with "before-and-after" clinical photographs.