When SAP acquired Business Objects in 2008 Crystal Reports became a standard part of SAP’s software and menu of reporting tools. This book written specifically for business users provides an introduction to SAP Crystal Reports using a real-world business reporting scenario and will enable you to create your first report. We’ll cover:
Read alsoIndonesian Education
Indonesian Education: Teachers, Schools, and Central Authority, the first published study of life inside Indonesian schools, explores the role that classroom teachers' behavior and locates their actions within the broader cultures of education and government in Indonesia.
• Overview, history and evolution of Crystal Reports
• Basic end-user navigation
• Creating a basic report from scratch
• Formatting to meet individual user's presentation needs
• Analysis techniques such as using formulas, sorting/filtering, grouping, summarizing, and creating alerts
• Best practices for report distribution
Detailed screenshots and explanations paired with a business reporting scenario will prepare you step by step to work efficiently with SAP Crystal Report version 2011.