Are you nervous about getting the score you need in the IELTS writing section (Academic test mode)?
Read alsoMinimum of Two
‘These stories are a wonderful introduction to his quirky fictional world – gutsy, funny, lyrical but unpretentious Independent Tim Winton’s second short-story collection explores the complexity of human relationships through the themes of futility and hope, revenge and redemption, birth and death that twist through each tale in turn,…
Would you like to learn how to write high scoring Task 1 and Task 2 answers?
If you would, then this book is perfect for you because you will learn a proven formula for achieving a high score in the IELTS Writing section (Academic).
This book will go through step-by-step how to develop answers for the Task 1 report and Task 2 essay that the evaluators will love!
Most people only obtain scores between 5 - 6 in the writing section and do not understand why.
The reality is that it is actually quite easy once you know what to do!
"IELTS Writing Section (Academic) - How To Achieve A Target 8 Score!" goes through each part of a high scoring answer and explains exactly how to write it.
Here are some of the benefits you'll get from "IELTS Writing Section - How To Achieve A Target 8 Score"...
- Discover how to identify the different question types
- Learn the different answer structures to use for each question type
- Discover how to structure the Task 1 report in a high scoring way
- Identify the critical elements of a high scoring introduction (if you get the introduction wrong, your whole essay will get a low score)
- Get high scoring phrases to use to help increase your score
- See sample high scoring answers written by an IELTS teacher
- Discover the elements that have the biggest impact on your score and what to do about them
- Learn what high scoring writing answers look like so you can model them and do the same
- Get lots of sample questions to practice + lots of other IELTS practice links