In today's volatile, complex and fast-moving business world, it can be difficult to gauge how sound a company really is. An apparently strong balance sheet and impressive reported profits may be hiding all sorts of problems that could even spell bankruptcy. So how do you:
Read alsoDrying and Energy Technologies
This book provides a comprehensive overview of essential topics related to conventional and advanced drying and energy technologies, especially motivated by increased industry and academic interest.The main topics discussed are: theory and applications of drying, emerging topics in drying technology, innovations and trends in drying,…
- Know whether a company is well run and doing well?
- Decide which ratios and benchmarks to use to assess performance?
- Work out if a company has massaged its results?
- Recognise the danger signs on the corporate horizon?
- Compare companies operating in different sectors or countries?
These and many other important questions are answered in a completely updated and revised sixth edition of this clear and comprehensive guide. It is aimed at anyone who wants to understand a company's annual report, judge a customer's creditworthiness, assess a company's investment potential, and much more.