If you're a marketer, consultant, or small business owner, this is the guide you need to understand video marketing tactics, develop a strategy, implement the campaign, and measure results. You'll find extensive coverage of keyword strategies, tips on optimizing your video, distribution and promotion tactics, YouTube advertising opportunities, and crucial metrics and analysis. Avoid errors, create a dynamite campaign, and break it all down in achievable tasks with this practical, hour-a-day, do-it-yourself guide.
Read alsoHot Case
Detective Shelley Caldwell believed LaTonya Sanford had been murdered—if only she had a body to prove it. But one minute the victim was lying in an alley, the next she was gone. Was the ace detective of the Violent Crimes Unit seeing things? Shelley was ready to turn in her badge, until another body was discovered—and lost. This time, the only…
- Shows you how to successfully develop, implement, and measure a successful video marketing strategy
- Written in the popular An Hour a Day format, which breaks intimidating topics down to easily approachable tasks
- Thoroughly updated with the latest YouTube functionality, helpful new case studies, the latest marketing insights, and more
- Covers optimization strategies, distribution techniques, community promotion tactics, and more
- Explores the crucial keyword development phase and best practices for creating and maintaining a presence on YouTube via brand channel development and customization
- Shows you how to optimize video for YouTube and search engine visibility
Give your organization a visible, vital, video presence online with YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day, Second Edition.