The most comprehensive front office medical assisting resource available, Kinn's The Administrative Medical Assistant, 7th Edition provides unparalleled coverage of the practical, real-world administrative skills essential to your success in the health care office. This thoroughly updated, fully modernized edition combines current, reliable content with innovative support tools to deliver an engaging learning experience and help you confidently prepare for today's competitive job market.
Read alsoOf Royal Blood
FROM THE DESK OF LUC DUMONT, HEAD OF SECURITY ST. MICHEL DAY 12Still no sign of any missing heir. Must speak with Queen Simone about the longing looks her granddaughter, the beautiful Princess Marie-Claire, is giving that aristocratic Sebastian LeMarc. He seems too worldly for her innocence, but the protective and…
- Apply what you learn to realistic administrative situations through an Applied Learning Approach that integrates case studies at the beginning and end of each chapter.
- Study more effectively with detailed Learning Objectives, Vocabulary terms and definitions, and Connections icons that link important concepts in the text to corresponding exercises and activities throughout the companion Evolve Resources website and Study Guide & Procedure Checklist Manual.
- Confidently meet national medical assisting standards with clearly identified objectives and competencies incorporated throughout the text.
- Master key skills through step-by-step instructions and full-color illustrations that clarify procedures.
- Sharpen your analytical skills and test your understanding of important concepts with critical thinking exercises.
- Understand the importance of patient privacy with the information highlighted in helpful HIPAA boxes.
- Demonstrate your proficiency to potential employers with an interactive portfolio builder on the companion Evolve Resources website.
- Familiarize yourself with the latest administrative office trends and issues including the Electronic Health Record.
- Confidently prepare for the CMA and RMA certification exams with a new online appendix that mirrors the exam outlines and provides fast, efficient access to related content.
- Find information quickly and easily with newly reorganized chapter content and charting examples.
- Reinforce your understanding through medical terminology audio pronunciations, Medisoft practice management software exercises, chapter quizzes, review activities, and more on the completely revised companion Evolve Resources website.