Read alsoContes posthumes
Contes posthumes Adelbert von Chamisso, poète et botaniste allemand d’origine française (1781-1838)Ce livre numérique présente «Contes posthumes», de Adelbert von Chamisso, édité en texte intégral. Une table des matières dynamique permet d'accéder directement aux…
Typical marriage fights = money, sex, in-laws, and kids. But what if fights could = trust, respect, intimacy, and understanding?
WHAT IF CONFLICT IN MARRIAGE COULD BE A GOOD THING?
The truth is that marriages and spouses can’t grow without conflict. Some of the many values of conflict include:
* An opportunity to break old, ineffective patterns
* A way to guard against being too comfortable or too complacent, which breeds mediocrity and boredom
* Insight into your own personal issues
* A window for viewing each other’s deepest feelings and needs
* Reduction of tension as emotions are vented and stress is released
* Greater trust and intimacy after pushing through difficult and heated conversations
* Higher levels of marital satisfaction every time you manage the conflict well
* The sole reason we have the amazing experience of makeup sex